South of Scotland Circular Economy
Zero Waste Scotland and South of Scotland Enterprise (SOSE) have appointed Enscape Consulting to carry out a circular economy baseline survey for the South of Scotland to help:
- Establish current awareness/understanding of the circular economy.
- Identify the level of ambition within enterprises to take forward circular models.
- Look to recognise any existing circular economy activity already underway in the South of Scotland.
If you are based in this region, is your organisation looking to reduce its environmental impact, implement changes to improve sustainability, or are you facing challenges that limit what you would like to achieve?
Please share your thoughts in our short survey on the above. This will only take around 5 minutes to complete.
Findings from the survey will be used to support the business and enterprise sector to become more profitable and resource-efficient, and will feed into the support offered by SOSE to local businesses and enterprises by:
- Creating tailored business, enterprise and community support.
- Informing planning processes and strategies for the region.
Please go to the survey here.
If you would like to find out more about the survey, please contact Brian Menzies of Enscape using the details below:
- Mobile: 0775 2700939
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the circular economy please visit Zero Waste Scotland's Circular Economy Accelerator webpage here or contact the organisation's support team at:
Any data collected as part of this survey will be managed in line with the privacy and data protection policies of Enscape Consulting, South of Scotland Enterprise and Zero Waste Scotland.